從前有一個部門主管,他經常要求員工準時上班,但自己永遠是最不守時的一個,結果同事不尊重他,老闆也不需要一個不得人心的主管,最後解僱了他。
從前有一個特首,政府這邊廂推廣公民教育,但那邊廂他卻宣佈不會參與這次選舉的投票,結果……
現在,我正在看電視,廣告時段正在播放政府宣傳片,宣傳明天的立法會補選,感覺很詭異。特首宣佈他和他的政治團隊將會杯葛今次的補選,理由是這是一次特殊性的補選,很明顯,政府的宣傳片並不代表特首立場。
特首的決定像替這次選舉拉票。這個決定,還未去到違背民意這個層次,作為一個特首,立法會補選哪有不投票之理?以後如何做公民教育,你要我投票便投票,你不認同的選舉你又可以杯葛,簡直是小學生的智慧;更差的是在星期5晚上十點半才以聊聊幾百字經政府新聞處宣佈,私私縮縮,低層次的公關技倆。
我個人十分厭惡這次五區總辭的行動,兩個字,擾民,也不喜歡社民連,如果我去投票等如支持他們的做法,為啖氣,我想過不去投票,但是卻不能因此忘記投票的本質。投票是一個公民責任,一個不可多得的權利,一個中國得一個香港有「投票」這回事,所以投白票也好,廢票也好,都要投,不投就是等於放棄了這個公民權責。
12 comments:
特首一定要投票,那裡來的規矩?????
特首的票跟你的票同我的票都是一樣。
想投就投,唔想投就唔投。
誰說特首一定要投票。
你不要無知,你的想法及思維TOO SIMPLE AND SOMETIMES NAIVE。
特首,我同你一樣,明天不投票。
不投票,犯法嗎?低能。
更正:
特首,我同你一樣,今天不投票。
不投票,不是犯法的,是我的權利與自由。
謝絕一干人等的指指點點左篤右罵前插後捅。
一於當聽你地唔倒。
隨便一位路人投唔投票當然唔關我事
但曾先生又豈只是一位路人,
他的每一個行為也具一定象徵意義
如文章所提,政府有責任去作公民教育,推廣公民責任及義務,投票正是其一
而曾先生是香港及政府的首長,理應代表香港及政府的立場
特首唔投票可延伸至他(及其代表的政府)漠視公民責任及義務
這是完全跟政府的理念背道而馳
另一方面,如果公民責任及義務是無須履行,是否意味我們可以拒繳稅?
如果公民責任及義務是必須遵守,那特首又豈能夠漠視,不去投票?
唔投票當然唔係犯法
但如果只以法律來判斷事件的應與否也未免太superficial了
樓上無名氏,
請講人話.. 如閣下是人類..
Mr. Anonymous, I think it is common courtesy not to go to others'blog and said he/she is 低能. Did you learn nothing from school?
I also do not agree with 五區總辭 but it's already done, the time wasted, the money spent, so why not make the most of it and go vote?!
i think the money is wasted only when we don not vote
I don't want to sound like I'm agreeing with anonymous. However I do think there is a reason NOT to vote: Voting is a civic duty *on the ground* that the act itself is neutral. It is for whom that you vote that states your position.
However, both Civic Party and LSD has made it clear that the turn-out rate will be used as indication of the success of Five Constituencies Referendum, meaning that just by voting, you are supporting their idea that the by-election is in truth a *referendum*.
If you think *this* Five Constituencies Referendum is "擾民", are you saying that all referenda (公民投票) are "擾民"? If you think your voting is only just your civic responsibility in by-election (補選) and it is by no mean a referendum, don't you realized your vote is being hijacked by Civic Party/LSD for their own political gain?
One way or another, you are contradicting yourself
kindly read the entry once again b4saying the writer is contradicting herself la..
To Fun : 可能Richard Eng睇唔明中文.
> kindly read the entry once
> again b4saying the writer is
> contradicting herself la..
I realized I didn't express myself clearly enough with my last sentence after I hit the publish button but by then is too late. I apologize if my poor English appears to be out of line; after all it is not my native tongue.
What I meant is when your vote, regardless for whom you vote, has been used to misrepresent as an approval of an ideology that you don't endorse, that is contradicting to your stance.
I don't mean to crash webmaster's blog so I would stop at here. Sorry for the intrusion
agree with shangri la
Post a Comment